Plus four pulley -Reply

To: morgans@autox.team.net, Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM
Subject: Plus four pulley -Reply
From: David Crandall <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 10:57:24 -0400
Steve (and others w/ TR engines): a great source that might be able to
help is Racetorations, Sanders Road, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire,
England DN21 1RZ, phone 01427 616565, fax 01427 810593.  They
know their stuff, have a lot of go-faster items as well as spares.

They were good enough to warn me about aftermarket water pumps that
are sold only w/ pulleys vs separate.  The combined units (that are/were
being manufactured in Taiwan) have an undersized shaft and if the
pulley has to be replaced, it can't be since it's an odd size.  The only
solution would be a tres expensive custom piece (which these guys will
be glad to make, $$$!).  They're familiar (at least the fellow I spoke w/) w/
Morgans and their oddities.  Ask for a catalog to add to your files.