Re: Morgan trike info

To: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Subject: Re: Morgan trike info
From: Martin Kurrein <mkurrein@mkurrein.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 21:33:05 +0100
In message <01I76B2MUQ0I001CQL@oavax.csuchico.edu>,
GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu writes
>    Looking for help in finding any history on my Morgan MX4 Super Sports.
>    Things I know:  1) Chasis number D 1296
>                    2) License number (plate) BTA 788
>                    3) Came to the US sometime in the middle 50s to middle 60s
>                    4) Was in the Maritime Museum in Indiana in the 80s
>                    5) have some pictures from the early 50s that show the
>                       car in club events, in those pictures you can see a
>                       picture or plac about 6" high on the passenger cowl
>                       of Popeye.
>                    6) I believe the car has always beed dark green with black
>                       cycle fenders.
>    Hope someone can help.
>                                        gary marquis / fat basset garage
>                                                       chico calif. usa
You need to get in touch with the factory (who''l give you alot more
information re gearbox, axle, engine etc and Hermann Poel (?) who is the
unofficial historian of early Mogs. I'll dig out his address and  no.
for you.
---
Martin Kurrein               |     No brilliance is needed in the law.
mkurrein@mkurrein.co.uk      |     Nothing but common sense,
http://www.mkurrein.co.uk/   |     and relatively clean finger nails.
                                                        John Mortimer