Morgan trike info

To: MORGANS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET, BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Morgan trike info
From: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
    Looking for help in finding any history on my Morgan MX4 Super Sports.
    Things I know:  1) Chasis number D 1296
                    2) License number (plate) BTA 788
                    3) Came to the US sometime in the middle 50s to middle 60s
                    4) Was in the Maritime Museum in Indiana in the 80s
                    5) have some pictures from the early 50s that show the
                       car in club events, in those pictures you can see a
                       picture or plac about 6" high on the passenger cowl
                       of Popeye.
                    6) I believe the car has always beed dark green with black
                       cycle fenders.
    Hope someone can help.
                                        gary marquis / fat basset garage
                                                       chico calif. usa