oil filters

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: oil filters
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 09:57:48 -0500
 Hi.

Anyone out there have cross reference numbers for an oil filter cartridge
for a 1963 Plus 4?

It has a TR4 engine and believe it or not the local auto supply places
can't seem to find what I need. I know the cartridge that's in it was made
by FRAM but I no longer have the number and have moved since it was last
changed so it's impractical to go back my previous supplier.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Also, to add to the supplier list, another parts source would be:

        C.M.C. Enterprises
        R.R.3 Bolton, Ontario,
        Canada, L75 5R9
        (905) 857-3210.

I can not vouch for either their service or their prices as I have never
dealt with them but it's run by Stephen and Martin Beer and they are long
time Morgan enthusiasts.

Cheers

Scott Barrie