+4 rings finally seated

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: +4 rings finally seated
From: DCMasters@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 23:31:40 -0400
This spring I posted a question to the net about how long it should take for
the rings to seat in a freshly build TR4 motor.  I'm happy to report that
after about 600 miles my rings seem to have seated just fine.
I ran my 55, +4 in her first autocross yesterday. ( my first one in 23 years
)  We took first place in the vintage class and ran competitive times with
most everything else.   ( Except for the Minis and the really experienced
guys ).  Whoopee!!!!!
On the way home my oil gage line broke and pumped oil all over my feet.
 Nuts!!!!!!

Dale