Parts Sources & info

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Sources & info
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 19:28:33 -0400
Hey gang,

   I hope you old timmers don't get mad at me for this.  But since
we have quite a few newbies I thought I send the info on the Morgan
Tech pages again :).

  This was also prompted by a fellow named TOM who send Bob Nogueira
some email looking for a list of suppliers.  Since Bob's computer is
down, he asked me to send a copy of the suppliers list to Tom.
Unfortunately, Bob didn't give me Tom's email address.

  Now the funny thing about this is, I went down Thur. the 11th.  Got
back on-line the Mon. the 15th.  Then still playing with a few things
that weren't right, I crashed my system again last Fri. the 14th.
So today, I'm up on my crippled machine.

Anyway, back to the Morgan information.  There is a Morgan Tech
page hosted by SOL on their tech page.  The URL for their tech
page is: http://www.team.net/sol/tech/  Once their simply select
the Morgan tech page and you'r home free.  It contains a series
of articles that I wrote during the restoration of my 65 4/4.  I'm
currently working on several more articles from other sources and
will put them up as soon as I can.  I'll have to get my machine
back on line first.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!