corral passes

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: corral passes
From: SUZANNE SCHMIDT <SUZANNE..MODESTO@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 20:01:35 +0000
Hello,

My husgand and I live in Modesto, CA.  We have a 1965 Morgan, and belong to
the Morgan Club.  We are not active in the Morgan Club because most of the
activities are in the Bay area (a three hour round-trip drive from Modesto).

Every year, my husband attends the Monterey Historic Races in Monterey, CA.
It is held on the third weekend of August every year.  This year, my husband
wants to bring his Morgan, however, he doesn't want to park where "normal"
cars park.  He would like to park in the "Morgan Corral".

Does anyone know where he can get Corral passes?  If so, please respond
either by e-mail, or our address is 7101 Spy Glass Drive, Modesto, CA  95356

Thanks for your help.

Suzanne & Chuck Schmidt