Re: Clutches & Chrome

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutches & Chrome
From: CTDreher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:54:33 -0400
This may not be a strict Morgan Question, but maybe a BritCar fan can help
me.

I'm looking for a special throwout bearing for the Borg and Beck aftermarket
clutch that is on my 33 SuperSport trike.  Does anyone have an address for
them or a phone number?

Second Question:  Can anyone recommend a chrome refinisher that they have
used?  I need to have the windshield frames on the above car refinished.  I
called a few places listed in Hemmings and the price range was $150-$400, and
that worries me.  Any recommendations about places you've used?

- Carl Dreher
CTDreher@aol.com