Re: Leaky Tonneau Cover

To: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk, morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Leaky Tonneau Cover
From: "Keith R. Bennett" <bubblegum@peppermint.win-uk.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 21:53:24

>During the rather inclement weather yesterday I discovered that
>my tonneau cover was leaking rather badly. The water appears to be
>penetrating the fabric of the zip. Has anyone any idea how to re-
>proof it?
>
>Ben

Rub in some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly into the fabric of the zip.
Will also lubricate the zip. For general fabric proofing use one
of those sprays they use on tent fabric and waxed country coats.
I think its called Duckoil!

Kind regards from:   | Alternative E-mail  | If Batman is so smart
KEITH BENNETT        | address located at: | why does he wear his
No.22  LU7 7PN       |                     | underpants outside
Bedfordshire England | Western666@aol.com  | his trousers?