Re[2]: thanks

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Subject: Re[2]: thanks
From: Jonathan_Russell@placerdome.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 97 10:35:16 PST
     The global village is great. I travel with my job to far flung places
     and have met and enjoyed hospitality in, Switzerland, all over the UK,
     Australia, Singapore, South Africa. Can any other marque better that?

     Jonathan Russell.  MSCC and MOG Northwest member,
     1992 wide body 4/4. aka wee beastie and a platform for all things
     Scottish, no Union Jack flag on my car!

     Vancouver BC, ex Malaysia and Heswall, Wirral, Cheshire.