Re: shafted update 1

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: shafted update 1
From: "Blair, John" <jblair@virgo.massolant.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 08:50:54 -5
> From:          "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
> John:
>
> The more I play with this the more interesting it gets.  As I said
> earlier,.....

Steve,

  Sorry I didn't get back to you this weekend, but I got
tied up on other things.

Did you have any success over the weekend?

I was kicking this around with my Dad while we were
out getting new garage doors on Sat.  Neither of us
could come up with any reason for what you describe.
As to getting the yoke off, the only other method we
could think of, was to tie one end of a "come-a-long"
around the rear end, tie a rope around the yoke and
attach the other end of the come along to the yoke and
the see if you can pull it apart that way.

John

 John T. Blair  (WA4OHZ)  - jblair@massolant.navy.mil
 NAVMASSO Code 331        - Phone (804) 523-8133 (Comm)
 1441 Crossways Blvd.                   565-8133 (DSN)
 Chesapeake, VA. 23320-2843