database directory

Subject: database directory
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 21:09:40 -0500
Hey -

If anyone is still interested, my latest update on the Morgan database is
now up to 150+ entries and still going... If you would like to check and
see if your name is on there, and everything is correct, check my webpage
below. Also, keep all those cards and letters coming, as I would like to
get it as representative as possible, and be informative to everyone. It's
easily downloadable if you want to...

Tony

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
1971 Plus 8
Daphne, AL, USA

ldmcjr@datasync.com
http://www.datasync.com/~ldmcjr/

** Be sure and try the Morgan membership list on my web page! **