RE: Early +4 4-str Top (Hood) pattern

To: "'S Manwell'" <smanwell@sprintmail.com>
Subject: RE: Early +4 4-str Top (Hood) pattern
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:54:20 -0500
Steve,

I'm in the same boat: the tonneau cover is in tatters (the fit was too
tight and the seams eventually gave way); the top (hood) is still mainly
in one piece but needs replacing.  The plastic rear window has
crosslinked to the point that looking at it turns it into shards.  I
have not been able to find the same material (black cotton type of
stuff). Anybody had any better luck?

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo