Re: Early +4 4-str Top (Hood) pattern

To: S Manwell <smanwell@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: Early +4 4-str Top (Hood) pattern
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:27:40 -0800
Steve,
I got an email from a local fellow awhile ago, that has various parts
for sale from a '56 +4. I don't know the chap, nor is he a club member,
but he has a top, seat cushions, 2 doors, 4 window frames, & catalogs
(?) for '53 & '56 Morgans. The usual disclaimers. His name & address:
Ted VanRaalte
119 Buckingham Dr
Hamilton, Ontario
L9C 2G8
Canada
email: ag759@hwcn.org

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club Canada