Re: Morgan three wheelers

To: PVBMS@aol.com, FPS3@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgan three wheelers
From: CTDreher@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 13:04:14 -0500 (EST)
Peter et.al.

I assume you're involved with disposing the Leaven's cars.  A sad thing.

Trikes trade hands infreqently, and I really can't tell you what the actual
selling price is.  But here are some asking prices I've seen recently.

1925 Aero, mostly original and running - 14,000 Pounds.

1939 F Super Sport.  Excellent condition. - 12,000 Pounds.

1932 SS, 1995 NACA Nation First Place - $25,000 including trailer.

1935 MX4.  Total restoration. - 18,000 Pounds.

1933 SS - Pile 'o bits.  $10,000

With so few trading, condition, history, etc. makes a HUGE difference.
 Nonetheless, I'd say that any well-maintained, running, complete trike is
worth a minimum of $12,500 Pounds.

- Carl Dreher