Bad Crank

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bad Crank
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 98 13:09:18 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

I think it was Will who once said " God this is a great list'" .  Well that
is one thing on which I have to agree with Will.  When I posted the note
about my bad crank I was looking  for a little sympathy. Well with the
sympathy I also got three offers of a spare crank. Gee  Morgan owners are
great.
I did get up to  the garage attic and hunted around and  found a spare
cranks that I had put away some years back. It  looks good  so I took it to
the machinist and he will be  fluxing both next week.  Hopefully it will
turn out okay. In a way I'm hoping the original crank is cracked, since if
its not, I don't have a cause for the problem.
Again thanks for the offers and support.

Bob Nogueira