1956 4/4 2Seater

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1956 4/4 2Seater
From: Andy Bleasdale <AndyB@formstyle.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 20:39:34 +0100
Hi all
Good news ..... The gurka called me this week to ask my advice re
above car, it turns out he only wants to look good in a morgan and
not enjoy the fiddeling and has withdrawn his offer.
The owner has been on the phone and asked me to come and
collect her, a new name is now required any ideas???
So A217 a seriesII with a 1497GT engine and wooler remote
gearchange is coming to join a +4 4Seater 1992 and an MGB
Roadster 1979,  apart from having to extend the garage has
anybody any do's and dont's with early 4/4's
happy mogging
Andy