Re: What to do, what to do

To: Morgan List <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What to do, what to do
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 10:47:26 +0400
JD Welch asked

<< should I look for one via the various web sites to buy from an
individual >>

Unless you are planning to buy a new car, I think you definitely want to

buy from an individual, if for no other reason than to save the several
thousand dollars a dealer will mark up a decent used car.

You MAY also be able to learn a little more about the car from a private

party.

The internet may be a big help to you but just the internet ain't
enough... You should join half-a-dozen Morgan car clubs several months
before you plan to buy.  Remember that a good Morgan will be sold as
soon as it appears on the market.

--Colin