Re: What to do, what to do?

To: "J.D. Welch" <jdwelch@datawing.com>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What to do, what to do?
From: "Lance K. Lipscomb" <lancekl@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:46:30 -0400
Most of the guys I know bought their cars in boxes and then did full
restorations.  I bought mine from an ad in the Atlanta newspaper, drove it
for 13 years and am now doing a full restoration.

For what you would pay for a new one, you can buy two very good ones on the
open market.

I would start looking at as many as possible until you find "the one".  Buy
it and drive.  When it wears out restore it and drive it some more.

Lance Lipscomb
MOG South