Stalling

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stalling
From: WJBDLB <WJBDLB@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:00:57 EDT
Hi--I had similar difficulties with my 4/4 comp a couple of years ago.  i
ended up tearing down the Weber.  One of the tiny springs had disintegrated.
Now finding parts is not easy, but when rebuilt, it ran fine.

Also, did you check your fuel pump to see if it was pumping to capacity.  I
had to change mine this spring because the pressure would decrease after a
short time running.

My girl is running just fine--still likes a lot of advance in the timing which
always is a bit un nerving--but she seems to like it

By the way, we will be at the Vintage races at Watkins Glen in September.  It
is the 50th anniversary of road racing at the Glen.  We go every year and
there are usually a couple of Morgans there.

Desi Benet
66 4/4 competition
73 MG Midget
(and then the everyday Detroit Iron)