[Fwd: Lucas Distributor cap 400316]

Subject: [Fwd: Lucas Distributor cap 400316]
From: "William E. Irwin" <cigrbill@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 07:44:58 -0400
--------------D7AA1A010506F49E8F4376DF

Roar, my private e:mail messages to you keep getting bounced so I am
sending this reply via the group.

Bill

--
http://home.att.net/~cigrbill

--------------D7AA1A010506F49E8F4376DF

Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 13:23:57 -0400
From: "William E. Irwin" <cigrbill@concentric.net>
To: "Roar N." <ireneb@nordi.no>
Subject: Re: Lucas Distributor cap 400316

I have a 1952 Plus 4.  Plus 4 production was started in 1951.  I don't  know
anyone who has a 1951 model.

Bill

--
http://home.att.net/~cigrbill