Horn location on a 1959-60 Plus Four

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Horn location on a 1959-60 Plus Four
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 14:49:17 EDT
I'm completing the restoration of a '59-'60 Plus 4.  It's got a new chassis
and lots of repair work on the fire wall, including the filling of several
holes.  There are no holes in the chassis except those I've drilled myself to
fit various items.  Where should the horn be located?  One chap I talked to
said it should go on the top of the fire wall just behind the cylinder head.
His Mog had a boat horn on it (of all things), so it was not a good example to
copy.  My Mog is equipped with the older style horn that is larger than the
later models.  Does it go down on the chassis cross member behind the starter?
Thanks for any and all input.

Bill Wilkman