'32 family

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '32 family
From: Jane & Elton Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 19:50:30 -0400
I am considering the purchase of a 1932 Family.  I have only seen photos of
the car without a great deal of detail.  The owner is not a Morgan Trike guy
but seems willing to answer any questions.  This car is 1,000 miles away and
it is important to find out as much as possible before traveling so far on a
wild goose chase.  I have had an F-2 so I know part of what to look for, and
I have been around twins at the east coast meets, but I have never owned a
twin nor have I seen a twin family.  I believe that this would be considered
a sports family since the engine is exposed with a super-sports type of
radiator.  The engine is a water cooled JAP side valve.  Any help or
suggestions would be appreciated.  By the way, an F-4 would be interesting
to have too. Anybody got one for sale?

Thanks,

Elton Wright
Phone: 540-389-6573
1959 4/4, 1954 Morris Minor Tourer

If Alec is listening, please call.  Thanks.
M. Elton Wright
Jane Delicate Wright            voice: 540-389-6573
Salem, VA, USA                  email: delicate@rev.net