Re: disk to wire

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Subject: Re: disk to wire
From: Andy Bleasdale <AndyB@formstyle.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:51:01 +0100
Hi all
my 56 4/4 series II has had a wire conversion in a previous life and
'it just dont look right' if anybody has or knows where their are the
correct wheels either 15" or the correct 16"rims in
the UK please mail me , I am also looking for an early series II
bumper and a set of early overiders for the rear,a small rev counter
in cream and a set of rear reflectors for the same car
regards
andy bleasdale
1992 +4 4 seater (from Brands Hatch Morgans) (What is the
mention worth Rick)
 1956 4/4 Series II
In message <35CB4E70.3C0E05F8@ms.com>, "Ernest(Chip) Brown"
<ebrown@ms.com> writes