Re: Vents & colors, etc.

To: <Oddcarnut@aol.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vents & colors, etc.
From: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 00:27:34 -0800
There is a diff. vent on the right axle tube only.  The axle housings were
normally painted black.
Be sure to use heavey duty inner axle oil seals that have a spring loaded
lip to do the sealing.  The original oil seals were a flat steel disc with a
leather center. They do not work nearly a well as the lip seal version.
Regards, Greg Solow  Greg Solow's Engine Room, Santa Cruz , Ca.