Re: Tops up??

To: Oddcarnut@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tops up??
From: "Noah L. Anglin" <nlaark@hooked.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 18:13:40 -0800
I drove the Mog this morning to work, around 40 degrees out,  top down without
side curtains.  The only proper way to drive a Morgan.  Besides, it is fun when
people come up to you and ask "wasn't it cold with the top down?".   You get a
chance to talk about the virtues of top down driving.

Noah Anglin, 68 +4, 4-seater