RE: Tops up??

To: <Oddcarnut@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tops up??
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 05:58:34 -0600
Ken:

I would have considered the top down if it had been anywhere but Beltway 8
around Houston.  The slow folks (Scarlet and driver) drive 75 MPH.  The top
helps keep "the wind in the hair feel" from becoming "the wind removing the
rest of my thinning hair feel."

The Mercedes drivers in the family (my wife) refer to this as the Texas
Autobaun and remind me the left lane belongs to the S Class.  In my 300SEL
6.3 days I would have agreed, but considered it "fast with class."  Today, I
just settle for class.  Then again, what is the use of having class if your
moving to fast to flaunt it?

Steve Bauserman (slower and proud of it)
67 Morgan 4/4 (Scarlet)