2-seater etc.

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2-seater etc.
From: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:51:42 +0100
Hi all.

As for the question of 4- or 2 seaters. If you're a family man, and still
wants your wife to be the least interested in your hobby, I'd definitely go
for a 4-seater.

My wife was literally dragged into "the Morgan Business" ( as she calls it),
but have evolved into a fan. Last summer she drove the +4 4-seater with 2 of
our kids 800+ miles. I, having had to take responisbility for the fact that
we have 3 children ( :-) ) , drove my own +8 with the last kid. ( She rarely
uses that one; sais the clutch is too hard. I agree!!)

Isn't it wonderful how things somtimes works out just fine for all?

Happy Morganeering.

Bjørn Schage

1 +4 4-str. -62
1 +8 -69