RE: halogens, relays, etc.

To: "'William Zehring'" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: halogens, relays, etc.
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:43:15 -0600
Will:

The works did build 4 seater 4/4's starting with the 1600 cross-flow engine
in '68 or '69.  We have two here in Houston owned by Bob Chamberlin and
Monte Stoutes.  They look like a Plus 4 with the higher body.  Both are RHD
and have the remote shifter, not Scarlet's push/pull.

I have driven Bob's car with a passanger and two adults in the rear seat.
Performance is comparible to Scarlet with one passenger.

A picture of Monte's car can be seen at www.mogmog.org/gallery.htm . The
header is wrong because one of our apprentice web wizards couldn't tell a
Morgan from an MG and I have not corrected it.

I am looking for a 4/4 four seater for our second Morgan, actually my wife
wants the four seater.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4