Re: Halogen headlamps

To: arthart@bell-labs.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Halogen headlamps
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:17:48 EST
Art-

Thanks to you and the others who gave me the consistent answers on the
generator issue.  There's been enough other mods made to the car that an
alternator really wouldn't hurt ( what's one more scarlet "A" when you've
already got a Weber and big cam to ruin your reputation?).  I'll probably run
until I feel like I've gotten part of my $150 dollar's worth out of the
current system and then switch.  Sounds like I'd really better turn loose $50
and get a copy of FPS' Bedside Reader.

Lannis