Sv: Four v Two seaters

To: "Howie" <hclark@mail.dcwi.com>, <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sv: Four v Two seaters
From: "Søren Hornstrup" <sh@city.dk>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:21:07 +0100
As We live in Denmark where temperaures often are rather low in the =
summer we often drive with the sidecurtins up and the roof down. In =
almost all long trips we travel with the sidecurtains, we feel the =
sidewinds are reduced significant.

Ii drive a 1966 plus4 car no 6055. Imported from The US to denmark in =
1996.
Any information concerning this wehicle would be nice.

greetings

S=F8ren Hornstrup  =20
=20