Re: http://www.starterpack.co.uk/sjsimmonds/

To: <Naoz@aol.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: http://www.starterpack.co.uk/sjsimmonds/
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 19:10:07 -0500
Mike,
Have a link on my site for awhile now. Looks like a practical product.
"Practical" & "Morgan"..... doesn't seem synonymous!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/