Morgan for sale in AZ

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan for sale in AZ
From: Mike Hartley <roadster@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:00:18 -0500
I just returned from Tucson, AZ, where I saw a Morgan for sale.  It is a
'67 +4, two tone yellow/brown, RHD.  The exterior looks nice cosmetically,
but I could not get a look under the tonneau or under the bonnet.  The
gentleman selling the car said that it has not been used much in the last
10 years.  It was owned by a couple from Chicago, and the battery was
always dead when they came down for their annual visit.  He said the car
needs some work, but nothing major.  It runs and drives.

The car is at European Motor Cars, or European Car Sales, or something
close.  They appear to be a shop that buys and sells most any British car.
They also appear to do a good bit of restoration work, but he said he had
not touched the Morgan.

The asking price for this car is $14,500.  I do not know the tel. #, email
address, or anything else about the car.  Maybe it can find a good home
with someone on the list.

Mike Hartley