Re: Cold

To: garc@iinet.net.au, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cold
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 11:20:57 EST
Gary: Re: getting into my Morgan with snowmobile stuff on - I've never tried
that; my cold weather gear is left over from motorcycling days.  I have gotten
into my MGB (no top; tonneau only) with it all on, and there's plenty of room.
As for getting into the Morgan 4/4 with all that gear and my good 6'3" 280#
self, well, I just don't know.  Might get in, would never get out except maybe
through the bottom.  Believe me, that 1/4" bowed-in plywood that forms the
seat base in a 4/4 got replaced with good solid American oak 5/8" plywood soon
after I went over the first pothole and had visions of "dragging bottom" in
the most personal sense.......

                                Lannis