Re: WINTER MOTORING

To: HOOGLY@aol.com, owner-morgans@Autox.Team.Net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WINTER MOTORING
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 23:22:14 EST
John,
        Having bought Margamorga (My '64 +4 4 seater) as my only transportation
back
in '71 when I was young and stupid (Am no longer young, but have learned to
mask the stupidity somewhat),  there were numerous times during that winter of
'71-'72 here in the Hudson Valley when it was easier (And seemed like more
fun) to travel without the hindrances of hood or side curtains.  Many times
returning with friends from a local watering hole, I was quite glad I was
driving and not stuck in the back seat with my head open to the wind on nights
that I recall as being in negative numbers (Fahrenheit).
        Great days, but glad they're in the past!
        Cheers, Happy Morganing, & Merry Christmas,
                Jim Nichol