RE: engine numbers

To: jblair@exis.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: engine numbers
From: Gerry Willburn <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 06:54:41 -0800
John,

All MORGANs had the chassis number stamped into a cross member.  However, on
most 4 seaters and 4/4 it was the rearward of the two cross members under
the seats.  Look at all 4 (both left and right sides before you give up.  If
you still do not find anything, it is peobably a replacement chassis.

Gerry