To buy restored or self restore

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: To buy restored or self restore
From: John <jjs3rd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1989 18:14:26 -0500
Greetings all,

 I am in a bit of a dilemma.  I have (in boxes) a 59 +4 4str that I have

 wanted to restore for years.  The problem is when I do even rough
 estimates on how much it will cost it is well over 12-15k.  This is
equal
 to or greater than the value of the poor vehicle.  Any idea as to how
much
 the parts are worth?  Sell the parts and buy a restored vehicle.  This
 option makes financial sense.  Here's the hard part, the Mog belonged
 my Grandfather and of course there is emotional attachment to the
little
 red car.  The groups thoughts would be helpful.

 Thanks,

 JJS