Re: One can only try...

To: stuross@tempest.nac.net, carfindr@tiac.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One can only try...
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 19:10:30 EST
Stu -

You know, I'm trying to think........I've never met a woman who liked to drive
a Morgan.  My wife liked to double behind me on my BSA twin, but she considers
the Morgan too uncomfortable by comparison to really enjoy.  The cars tend to
be too basic and impractical.  A woman figures "What's the point?  Why make
yourself miserable when for a lot less money, you can get something that goes
faster and is safer?"  A man figures "Arf arf arf, growl, roar.  Takes a MAN
to drive this thing down the road, wind in your chest hair, feet burning up,
spine getting jarred.  Woman can't handle it, arf woof woof."  I don't know
about you, but that's why I've got mine.  And if you've got a 12-cylinder Jag,
you're even worse.  "ARF, SNARL, GRUFF!  Not only am I burning up and
uncomfortable, I have to bore 12 cylinders and lap 24 valves and pay $5000 for
a crank rebuild.  Top THAT, nancy-boys with your 4-bangers!   ARRRH!"

 I wish I had one!

                                        Lannis