Re: Prowler (was Questions?)

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prowler (was Questions?)
From: Steve Moore <steve.moore@tag.csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:36:11 +1000
>As to a 70 000 $ Morgan, that's 100 000 C$ at the current miserable exchange
>rate of the anemic Canadian dollar.  Yes, there will be enough Morgans sold
>at those prices to keep the factory going, but I wonder how many will end up
>in enthusiasts hands and how many will be bought as status symbols.  Pity.
>
>Chuck Vandergraaf
>'52 +4
>Pinawa, MB

Its more like 110 000 of the even more anaemic Aussie dollars. To make
matters worse the actual price quoted for the 4.6 litre V8 here is $165 000
(about $105 000 US). A 4/4 is just under 100 000 AUS dollars here. Funny
that the MGF which sells in the UK for about the same price as the 4/4
retails here for under $50 000. Who's making all the money?

Cheers

Steve Moore

Stephen S. Moore
Principle Research Scientist
Beef CRC Molecular Genetics Sub Program Leader
CSIRO, Tropical Agriculture
Molecular Animal Genetics Centre
Level 3, Gehrmann Laboratories
University of Queensland, St. Lucia, 4072

ph 61 7 3214 2476
fax 61 7 3214 2480