Prowler (was Questions?)

To: "'LSelz@aol.com'" <LSelz@aol.com>
Subject: Prowler (was Questions?)
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:22:53 -0500
I've only seen a Prowler "in the flesh" from a distance.  From the
photographs I've seen, it does look like a mass-produced '50s custom.  To
me, it's in the same category as the new VW "Beetle" (oops, Golf) and the
Excalibur.  It might be fun to have one of these cars, but it has "fake"
written all over it.

As to a 70 000 $ Morgan, that's 100 000 C$ at the current miserable exchange
rate of the anemic Canadian dollar.  Yes, there will be enough Morgans sold
at those prices to keep the factory going, but I wonder how many will end up
in enthusiasts hands and how many will be bought as status symbols.  Pity.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB