Air Seat Bladders

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Seat Bladders
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:23:59 -0800
I just received a set of air seat bladders from Melvyn Rutter.  The quality
is pretty good, seems like they are made from the material used to make
life jackets and not inner tube material as the originals were. They fit
pretty well and I can't tell the difference between these and the originals
using the derri?re test.  These are a definite improvement over foam
cushions. They are pricey at about $225 for the pair (including shipping).
I believe the original production run has been sold out but another is in
progress.

Regards,

John

59' 4/4