69 4/4 for sale

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 4/4 for sale
From: Midi1465@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:27:00 EDT
Hi guys,
I'd like to thank very much everybody who responded to my plight.
All the suggestions were constructive and I'll act on them. Some of you
wondered if it had been restored. I purchased the car in 1979 and
rebulit it from the ground up including a new factory frame. It has had a
fenders
off body job twice since the, the last one being this past January, so yes,
it has been restored. The most common thread with all of your comments
was that I am asking too much so I guess I'll have to drop the price some.
Anyway, thanks again for your interest.

Regards
Mike Dewar
midi1465@aol.com