50 Point

To: "Brian Morgan" <bmorgan@sympatico.ca>, "Morgan" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: 50 Point
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 14:55:52 -0400
    Hi Brian and Linda

                                      Thought I 'd check out the "e" mail
address and tell you that Nancy and I enjoyed the visit with both of  you
on Saturday . I especially appreciated the time Linda spent with Nancy
.Nancy said she enjoyed the chat with Linda and the outing.She has wanted
to be able to go with me on one of the runs or shows but to date we have
not been able to get the timing right for Dave to be able to baby sit .(
Daddy ,  Dave who is a policeman for Peel Region).  I'm sure we'll get one
in before the year is out .
           I know we spent a lot of time talking about my car , but I heard
that you have a story to tell about the purchase and pickup of your two
cars . Do you have a picture story as well ? Sometime I'd like to hear more
.
                                                                     Where
did the day go ? I looked up to see you going out the drive .

         We made it home without hitting rain ,hope you can say the same .
          Do / are you going to any of the other Morgan events ?
          Cheers for now , dinner time                 Glenn Nigh
         Morgan  #  5112 .