RE: Spark Plugs

To: Morgans@autox.team.net, "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Subject: RE: Spark Plugs
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 06:34:34 -0400
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:59:03   Jeff Webster wrote:
>What are the standard Champion Plugs for the TR3 engine? My workshop manual
>>just says CNY. Has any body got great results with a plug that is other than
>standard?
>
>Regards,
>
>Jeff
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Sorry Jeff,

Just noticed your email.

You can find a source for performance Spark Plugs for
Triumph engines at the GoMoG site, 2nd "Parts" page.
under Motor Enhancements.

The plugs offered are Bosch performance plugs and all
have great reviews. Email the plug retailer ALL engine
 details after scanning the choices and they will give
 you the exact plug you need.

Do avoid the "Splitfire" plugs, they have poor reviews
 and they have been sued and lost on false advertising charges.

There is also a link to performance Rover V8 plugs.

LMG