Liquid Engin'g+

To: "Morgan Mail List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Liquid Engin'g+
From: "Gary" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:47:03 +0800
Greetings Morganeers

Following up some earlier posts, Liquid Engineering has a web site which I
think is very new.
http://www.liquideng.com.au/
When the discussion was going on several weeks back I looked around and
found nothing on the web or in our local Yellow Pages phone book.  I also
asked at a couple of car parts shops and received the usual blank stares
that Morgan owners are familiar with.  So I thought it was all a figment of
your imagination until a search today on a local web directory for something
else led me to have a peek at the local 'automobile' section - where Liquid
Engineering appeared!
Only problem for you USA folks is that there does not appear to be a US
distributor - even though there is one for Bosnia and Kazakstan!

And secondly, many thanks to Mike Nahar and Herman Pol for some
international magazine swapping.  Even though there are times when our
Internet community doesn't seem to be a thing of beauty, the opportunity to
learn and make connections across the world is, I reckon, one of the great
achievements of all time.  And its continually prompting me to get my Morgan
going!

Cheers

Gary Arcus
Perth Western Australia