Cookout at the Camp

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Cookout at the Camp
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:02:57 -0700
I just wanted to comment the wonderful time yesterday at the barbecue held
at "The Camp" of Jim O'Connor and Janis Stone in Orange, Ma. It was a
delightful day to have the Morgans out, the food was great, the company
pleasant and the cars interesting to view and discuss. If my count is right
there were 9 Morgans in total; 4 plus 4s, one 4/4, 2 drophead coupes, and 2
+8s.

Of special note was the recently restored 63 +4 of Bill Mancini. Bill did
all the work himself and his attention to detail was outstanding. It is
truly an outstanding example of a +4.

Regards,
Phil Roettjer
67 +4