Combined clubs picnic in PA

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Combined clubs picnic in PA
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:37:21 -0400
The Jaguar club has invited all Morgans (club members or free agents)
to their picnic this Sunday (July 18th) at Tinicum Park in Bucks County, PA.
This is always a great event with lots of good food and plenty of great cars
to admire. Tinicum Park is on Rt 32 in Pennsylvania on the Delaware River
and across the bridge from Frenchtown, NJ. Lots of things to do in the area
from visiting wineries to art shops & scenic covered bridges. It is south of
Easton and
slightly north of New Hope. The Jag club is asking for $5 per person to
cover their
expenses and a contribution of a dish for the "pot luck" picnic. They will
supply the 'burgers,
hot dogs, chicken and drinks. It will begin around noon and go into late
afternoon.
You can just show up there, but it would help to rsvp so we have an idea of
the number of
 people/cars attending. You don't have to drive your Morgan, but that would
be nice. Last
year we had some assorted "other" cars from a Miata to a Ferrari. You can
reply to me
on the email if you decide to attend. I hope to see some NJ/NY/PA Morgans
there on Sunday.

Stu Ross: MOPS & 3/4 Morgan Group & J.A.G. & JTC
'63+4  - 74 XKE