Re: 'MOTORISED' MODEL CARS OF THE 1950S

To: <ROWEMOGS@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'MOTORISED' MODEL CARS OF THE 1950S
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:34:36 -0400
Chris,
You've brought a flashback of memories for me! I'm not familiar with this
particular kit, but I do remember some of the "Lindberg Line" very well.
They made a number of large motorized models. When I was a lad, I had one of
their WWII US Navy Fletcher class destroyers, which must have been over 3
foot long & was suitable for radio control. I also had a motorized version
of the Bismarck,  on which the main turrets also moved. A friend had one of
the HMS Hood kits. I do remember some of their cars.

Haven't seen their products or thought about them for years. I'm guessing
that the Japanese companies put them out of business! Thanks for the
memories.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Roundel Records MP3 music site:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Bistro/9044/index.html

My Morgan site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

Holy Smokes & Southern Ontario Cigar Society site:
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/