Side Curtain Mouldings

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Side Curtain Mouldings
From: tjsouz@epix.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:43:02 -0700
Hi Folks,

I'm at the point in the restoration of the '53 flat rad 4-seater where
it's time to think about refurbishing the side curtains.  There are four
chrome plated moulding strips on the outside of each window and four
windows.  I have been told those strips are not available.  Therefore
I've been thinking of using MG TC moulding strips and cutting them down
for the Morgan.  Has anyone experience with doing this?  It appears that
the TC strips although pre-cut would be long enough to make morgan
strips.

Any help/suggestions appreciated as always.

Regards,
Tony Souza