RE: ConMogCon?

Subject: RE: ConMogCon?
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:15:32 -0700
Colin,
I am new to Morgans and I think it is a great idea. One club I belong to is
the New England MG T Register and even though the name implies only New
England, it serves as a national club with local chapters being affiliates
of the NEMGTR. The NEMGTR puts out a regular glossy magazine called the
Sacred Octagon that publishes articles on the major events. Of these major
events they have two a year. They have a spring and a fall GOF (gathering of
the faithful). These are major gatherings that people often drive their cars
thousands of miles to reach. An award is handed out for the longest distance
traveled. The California people also have a separate GOF West each year in
one of the western states. During my years in Colorado it was held there
several times.

So I am looking forward to the fall Mog gathering since this will be my
first major Morgan event since acquiring my Morgan last fall.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB
and former 54 MGTF owner